Call for Entries: Workspace Digital Awards 2024
The application process has officially begun for the Workspace Digital Awards 2024, an annual competition that celebrates outstanding digital case studies and advancements in the field of digital marketing.
Submissions for the competition will be accepted until February 15, 2024. During the first stage of the judging process, the professional jury will select finalists (up to 10 entries in each category). The second stage will determine the top three winners (gold, silver, and bronze). The awards ceremony is scheduled to take place in the latter half of April in an offline format in Moscow. The competition welcomes case studies related to projects executed between 2021 and 2023.
In the previous competition, case studies were nominated in the categories of website and app development, internet marketing and advertising, graphic design, search engine optimization, social media marketing (SMM), and public relations (PR). This year, the list of services and categories has expanded significantly, introducing three new categories: “Video,” “Illustrations,” and “Games.”
Moreover, while previously only legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (in-house teams and agencies specializing in digital services) were eligible to participate, the organizers have extended the invitation to freelancers as well. Now, categories such as “Design and Branding,” “Marketing and Advertising,” “Search Engine Optimization,” “SMM and PR,” “Websites,” “Illustrations” offer nominations for private specialists to submit their case studies.
“We’re extremely grateful for the high regard our past participants have shown for our work. However, we’re not stopping here – this year will be even more amazing, not only in terms of organization but also in terms of media coverage of the awards. We hope that the expansion of categories will be utilized not only by companies but also by individual professionals. We’re excited for everyone!” stated Sergey Besshabashnov, Founder of Workspace.
Workspace Digital Awards is a digital case competition organized by the tender service Workspace. The award recognizes outstanding case studies in design, web and mobile development, video, advertising and marketing, search engine optimization, gaming, illustrations, SMM, and PR. It features 11 categories based on service types, each containing 1 to 15 nominations.
This year marks the second edition of the competition. The first awards ceremony took place in May 2023, with 789 case studies submitted by 294 companies. The event recognized 95 companies as winners and awarded an additional 5 with “Editor’s Choice” diplomas. In total, all submitted case studies garnered approximately 2 million views and 25,000 likes through People’s Choice voting.
- I'm Martin Harris, a tech writer with extensive experience, contributing to global publications. Trained in Computer Science, I merged my technical know-how with writing, becoming a technology journalist. I've covered diverse topics like AI and consumer electronics, contributing to top tech platforms. I participate in tech events for knowledge updating. Besides writing, I enjoy reading, photography, and aim to clarify technology's complexities to readers.
- Unusual04/11/2023Japanese Scientists Develop Durable, Self-Healing, Biodegradable Plastic
- Blockchain03/11/2023Telegram’s TON Becomes World’s Fastest Blockchain, Outpaces Visa and MasterCard
- Internet27/10/2023Google Search Now Provides Source Data for Images
- Business26/10/2023Honor Leads Chinese Smartphone Market as vivo Falters, Apple Reclaims Top Three