Commell Unveils Compact LV-6714 Board for Embedded Systems with Intel Processors
Commell has unveiled its compact LV-6714 board designed for the creation of embedded systems, such as machine vision platforms and automation systems. The new product will be available in configurations based on Intel Alder Lake and Raptor Lake processors.
The solution is designed in a Mini-ITX format with dimensions of 170 × 170 mm. The board utilizes an Intel Q670E chipset, and it can accommodate LGA 1700 chips with a Thermal Design Power (TDP) rating of up to 65 Watts. There are two slots for DDR5-4800 memory modules, allowing a total memory capacity of up to 64GB.
The board comes equipped with 1GbE (Intel I219-LM) and 2.5GbE (Intel I226-LM) network controllers, a Realtek ALC888S HD audio codec, a PCIe 5.0 x16 slot, and three SATA-3 ports for storage. It includes an M.2 Key M 2280 connector for SSDs compatible with PCIe 4.0 or SATA. There is also an M.2 Key E 2230 slot for a combined Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter and an M.2 Key B 3042 slot for a 4G/5G module.
The interface block combines two HDMI connectors, two DisplayPorts, six USB 3.2 Gen2 ports, two RJ-45 jacks, two RS232/422/485 serial ports, and a set of audio jacks. Additional interfaces, including RS232 (x4), USB 2.0 (x2), LVDS, and others, can be accessed through connectors on the board. The LV-6714 board is designed to operate in temperatures ranging from 0 to +60°C.
- I'm Vasyl Kolomiiets, a seasoned tech journalist regularly contributing to global publications. Having a profound background in information technologies, I seamlessly blended my technical expertise with my passion for writing, venturing into technology journalism. I've covered a wide range of topics including cutting-edge developments and their impacts on society, contributing to leading tech platforms.
- Troubleshooting15/11/2023Intel Fixes Critical Vulnerability Affecting All Processors – CVE-2023-23583
- Business15/11/2023Google Pays $8 Billion to Samsung for Default ‘Play Market’ and Search in Galaxy Devices
- Technology04/11/2023North Korea Upgrades Mobile Networks with Huawei Equipment Imports
- Technology03/11/2023Chinese Scientists Invent Passive Saltwater Cooler, Boosts CPU Speed by a Third