Cooler Master to Release Gaming PC in the Form of a Giant Sneaker This July — Starting at $6000
At the CES 2023 earlier this year, Cooler Master introduced two unique computer cases, Sneaker X and Cooling X, which are set to hit the market this July. However, these cases will not be sold separately; they will only be available with complete gaming PCs inside them.
The Sneaker X case, as the name suggests, is designed in the form of a giant sneaker. Despite its bulky dimensions of 650 x 306 x 651 mm, the case is designed to house a Mini-ITX motherboard-based system. It also provides enough space for a compact SFX form factor power supply and one 2.5-inch drive. Additionally, the case supports the installation of a 360 mm liquid cooling system and a graphics card measuring up to 304 x 137 x 61 mm.
While Cooler Master has yet to provide specific configurations for the Sneaker X PCs, it did note that they would feature the latest generation Intel and AMD processors. Prices for these unique Cooler Master gaming PCs will start at $5999. The systems will be available in blue, pink, and red color variants.
The Cooling X case, on the other hand, has a more traditional appearance. Its design is reminiscent of the Cooler Master Cosmos model, albeit significantly more compact. The Cooling X measures 266 x 149.4 x 371.6 mm with an internal volume of 14.8 liters.
The Cooling X case features an innovative design, with its side panels doubling as liquid cooling radiators for the CPU and the GPU. In this configuration, the cooling liquid is pumped from the radiator on the left side panel through the cooling circuits of the CPU and GPU, then directed into the right panel-radiator where it is cooled and recycled.
Cooler Master has not yet clarified all available configurations for the Cooling X PCs. Back at CES 2023, the company showcased a system with an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X on Zen 3 architecture and a Radeon 6800 XT graphics card based on RDNA 2 architecture. According to the latest press release, the system has been updated to an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X with Zen 4 architecture and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 graphics from the Ada Lovelace generation. The specs also boast up to 64GB of DDR5-5600 RAM, 4TB M.2 drives, and a Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold power supply with 850W output.
The Cooling X gaming PCs will start at a price of $5999.
- I'm Martin Harris, a tech writer with extensive experience, contributing to global publications. Trained in Computer Science, I merged my technical know-how with writing, becoming a technology journalist. I've covered diverse topics like AI and consumer electronics, contributing to top tech platforms. I participate in tech events for knowledge updating. Besides writing, I enjoy reading, photography, and aim to clarify technology's complexities to readers.
- Unusual04/11/2023Japanese Scientists Develop Durable, Self-Healing, Biodegradable Plastic
- Blockchain03/11/2023Telegram’s TON Becomes World’s Fastest Blockchain, Outpaces Visa and MasterCard
- Internet27/10/2023Google Search Now Provides Source Data for Images
- Business26/10/2023Honor Leads Chinese Smartphone Market as vivo Falters, Apple Reclaims Top Three