DALL-E 3, the Latest AI Image Generator by OpenAI, Now Available on Bing
OpenAI’s advanced image generator, DALL-E 3, has been integrated into Microsoft’s Bing search engine, making it accessible to Bing Chat and Bing Image Creator users. Last week, DALL-E 3 was initially rolled out to Bing Enterprise users, and it has now become available to a broader audience.
This means that Bing users have access to DALL-E 3 even before OpenAI ChatGPT, which is expected to be available to paid subscribers by the end of the month. DALL-E 3 is known for its improved understanding of commands and its ability to generate more creative and photorealistic images. It has been designed to be user-friendly, with integration into Bing Chat and ChatGPT, eliminating the need for a separate product. Users can gradually refine their images in conversation with the chatbot, rather than having to craft complex queries.
Unfortunately, accessing DALL-E 3 through Bing is currently challenging due to overwhelming demand. The image generator has generated significant excitement, causing its servers to become overloaded. Users are currently encountering messages stating that the service is “unable to process new requests.” Microsoft’s Mikhail Parakhin acknowledged this, saying, “We expected significant interest, but we didn’t expect it to be this massive.”
One of the key features of the new DALL-E 3 interface is its ability to not only create images but also suggest further actions. For example, in a dialogue, templates such as “Can you add a rainbow in the background?” or “Make it a cat instead of a dog” might appear, along with various other creative options.
As DALL-E 3 continues to generate excitement, it represents a significant step forward in the field of AI image generation and its integration into everyday search and chat applications.
- I'm Martin Harris, a tech writer with extensive experience, contributing to global publications. Trained in Computer Science, I merged my technical know-how with writing, becoming a technology journalist. I've covered diverse topics like AI and consumer electronics, contributing to top tech platforms. I participate in tech events for knowledge updating. Besides writing, I enjoy reading, photography, and aim to clarify technology's complexities to readers.
- Unusual04/11/2023Japanese Scientists Develop Durable, Self-Healing, Biodegradable Plastic
- Blockchain03/11/2023Telegram’s TON Becomes World’s Fastest Blockchain, Outpaces Visa and MasterCard
- Internet27/10/2023Google Search Now Provides Source Data for Images
- Business26/10/2023Honor Leads Chinese Smartphone Market as vivo Falters, Apple Reclaims Top Three