iPhone 15 Pro’s 5G Speeds Are 24% Faster Than iPhone 14 Pro Thanks to New Modem
For instance, on the T-Mobile network, the maximum download speed for the iPhone 15 Pro reached 300.92 Mbps, while the iPhone 14 Pro managed only 245.69 Mbps. Verizon showed the most significant improvement, with a 24% speed increase. In second place, T-Mobile recorded a 22% boost, and AT&T rounded out the top three major U.S. carriers with an average speed increase of 14.6%.
These impressive speed gains were made possible by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon X70 modem installed in the iPhone 15 Pro. Unfortunately, the modem details for the base iPhone 15 models have not been specified.
Compared to its predecessors, the Qualcomm Snapdragon X70 consumes less power and enhances connectivity, especially when the base station is at a distance.
- I'm Martin Harris, a tech writer with extensive experience, contributing to global publications. Trained in Computer Science, I merged my technical know-how with writing, becoming a technology journalist. I've covered diverse topics like AI and consumer electronics, contributing to top tech platforms. I participate in tech events for knowledge updating. Besides writing, I enjoy reading, photography, and aim to clarify technology's complexities to readers.
- Unusual04/11/2023Japanese Scientists Develop Durable, Self-Healing, Biodegradable Plastic
- Blockchain03/11/2023Telegram’s TON Becomes World’s Fastest Blockchain, Outpaces Visa and MasterCard
- Internet27/10/2023Google Search Now Provides Source Data for Images
- Business26/10/2023Honor Leads Chinese Smartphone Market as vivo Falters, Apple Reclaims Top Three