Pentagon Launches Website to Share Declassified UFO Information
The Pentagon has launched a website where declassified information about Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP), commonly referred to as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), will be made public. Soon, US government officials, contractors, and military personnel involved in American programs will be able to report their observations related to UAP, and eventually, this platform will be open to the general public.
The military agency’s announcement, published on Thursday, states, “This website will provide information, including photos and videos, about UAP cases, as they are declassified and approved for public release.” The site will also contain content such as trend reports, frequently asked questions, links to official reports, transcripts, press releases, and other resources that may be useful to the public, such as applicable laws and websites for tracking aircraft, balloons, and satellites.
One of the most intriguing sections on the website at the moment is the trends section. It appears that the majority of registered UAP have a round shape, are white, silver, or semi-transparent in color, measure between 1 to 4 meters in size, and do not emit thermal exhaust. These objects are typically observed at altitudes ranging from 10,000 to 30,000 feet (3048–9144 meters) on both the East and West coasts of the United States.
Additionally, there is a small section for videos where users can leave comments and engage in discussions about the declassified UFO sightings.
This move by the Pentagon aims to increase transparency and provide a platform for sharing information about UAP sightings, fostering public engagement and discussion on this topic. It also reflects the growing interest in and acknowledgment of UFO phenomena by government and military agencies around the world.
- I'm Vasyl Kolomiiets, a seasoned tech journalist regularly contributing to global publications. Having a profound background in information technologies, I seamlessly blended my technical expertise with my passion for writing, venturing into technology journalism. I've covered a wide range of topics including cutting-edge developments and their impacts on society, contributing to leading tech platforms.
- Troubleshooting15/11/2023Intel Fixes Critical Vulnerability Affecting All Processors – CVE-2023-23583
- Business15/11/2023Google Pays $8 Billion to Samsung for Default ‘Play Market’ and Search in Galaxy Devices
- Technology04/11/2023North Korea Upgrades Mobile Networks with Huawei Equipment Imports
- Technology03/11/2023Chinese Scientists Invent Passive Saltwater Cooler, Boosts CPU Speed by a Third