Unveiling Bose QuietComfort Ultra Headphones with Spatial Audio Support
Renowned audio technology company Bose is set to introduce the QuietComfort Ultra headphones, a new model with spatial audio support. This innovation introduces an immersive audio mode that promises to enhance and deepen the listening experience
The design of the upcoming Bose headphones has been revealed through leaks and promotional images. The Verge has shared real-life photographs of the QuietComfort Ultra, showcasing a stylish aesthetic that combines design elements from the company’s latest headphone models with a more premium style.
These images confirm that the headphones will feature a foldable design (unlike the Noise Canceling Headphones 700 model). Additionally, a new touch-sensitive volume control will be introduced alongside other physical buttons.
In the Noise Canceling Headphones 700 model, volume adjustment was done by swiping a finger up or down on the right headphone. Now, there’s a designated area for this function, making it easier for users to locate and use, thus reducing the risk of accidental adjustments.
Bose is also incorporating spatial audio support into the QuietComfort Ultra headphones. The new immersive audio mode aims to enhance and deepen the audio experience. Users will have the option to choose between two settings: static and dynamic. While the static mode is perfect for tranquil listening scenarios, the dynamic mode is optimized for situations where the user is on the move.
The headphones come with a stylish oval-shaped fabric case, with dimensions of 16.51 cm in height, 16.51 cm in width, and 6.35 cm in depth. The package includes a universal USB-C/USB-A charging cable and an adapter for wired connections with 2.5mm and 3.5mm jacks.
Though certain details about the QuietComfort Ultra headphones, such as battery life and sound quality improvements, remain unknown until Bose’s official announcement, The Verge, which has had a hands-on experience with the new headphones, describes them as exceptionally comfortable. Bose has a history of excelling in this aspect. The headphones are likely to carry a premium price, as indicated by the “Ultra” designation in their name.
- I'm Vasyl Kolomiiets, a seasoned tech journalist regularly contributing to global publications. Having a profound background in information technologies, I seamlessly blended my technical expertise with my passion for writing, venturing into technology journalism. I've covered a wide range of topics including cutting-edge developments and their impacts on society, contributing to leading tech platforms.
- Troubleshooting15/11/2023Intel Fixes Critical Vulnerability Affecting All Processors – CVE-2023-23583
- Business15/11/2023Google Pays $8 Billion to Samsung for Default ‘Play Market’ and Search in Galaxy Devices
- Technology04/11/2023North Korea Upgrades Mobile Networks with Huawei Equipment Imports
- Technology03/11/2023Chinese Scientists Invent Passive Saltwater Cooler, Boosts CPU Speed by a Third